08 August 2008

100th post

I started this sketchbook in the airport on my last vacation, but when I turned back home it wasn't finished (I drew the last pages only last week). This is a little movie of the whole sketchbook.
You can leaf through a better version of the vacation pages here.



This is my 100th post.
I opened this blog on 2006 but its real life started on june 2007 when I discovered EDM. It was a really great moment for my blog and so was for my drawing activity... and for me.
Thank you all.

9 comments:

  1. wonderful.

    congratulations on your webiversary. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. felicitaciones en el cumpleanos de tu blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Felicidades, por tu posteo numero 100, y por todo tu trabajo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats.

    It was a great moment for us, when you discovered EDM too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. muy bueno miguel, me gusta que te has permitido unas cuantas páginas de doodles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loooooooooooove the Flamenco...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Un poco tarde, pero felicidades por el aniversario del blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Felicidades por el post nº100 y por el trabaja, fabuloso.

    ReplyDelete