31 March 2010

Fair sketches

Last week, as every year, I went to the Bologna Children's Book Fair. My 8th fair and I'd say not the best edition. I took a vague walk, meet some friends and of course... drew some sketches.

Italian artist Davide Cappelletti while drawing at the stand of the Scuola del Fumetto di Milano.

I've known on his website that Australian artist Matt Ottley is green/red blind, but you should have seen the fantastic drawings he was making while I took this sketch (you can always take a look at his books).


I don't know who this left handed guy could be. He had a very elegant suit (taylor made I'd say) and filled some absolutely boring chart with so much concentration.

I don't know why I've started to draw more and more comic framed pages. I've fought against horror vacui for years and I guess this is the proof I've lost.




Urban Sketchers network blogged at urban sketchers.

No comments:

Post a Comment